|iTunes Showing Manual Backup|
- Connect your device to your Computer running iTunes
- Open iTunes and select your device in the DEVICES section on the left side.
- Across the top, select the Apps tab, and scroll down until you see the File Sharing section.
- Under the File Sharing section, select our App (us coin, gold collector, or cent collector).
- Notice in the right-hand-side, a list fills with all files the app uses.
- Select all these files, click "Save to..."
- Select a folder on your computer and save the files.
- Repeat steps 1-3
- Under the File Sharing section, select the App you want to restore the collection to.
- In the right side, click "Add..."
- Find the folder where you saved files from step #6 above.
- Respond Yes to prompt to replace existing files.
- Sync your device.